Website RESOURCE INTERMEDIARIES LIMITED
We are looking for an innovative *SURVEY ASSISTANT* to Perform survey assistant duties to the surveying department. Assist and support surveyors in field surveys and Assist surveyors in drafting survey notes and detailed drawings.
*Location – Chevron, Lagos Island*
· Engineering Survey (Road and Building Construction)
· Conduct on-field survey and record measurements.
· Analyze calculation in accordance to the plot features.
· Coordinate with other surveyors on field survey activities.
· Collect samples of soil, water, oil for testing in a laboratory.
· Perform basic engineering calculations relating to survey activities.
· Maintain logs, reports and records in relevant databases.
· Ensure compliance of established procedures and guidelines in survey activities.
*Qualification and Requirements*
· OND/HND/BSc In Surveying, Geoinfomatic or Related Technical Program
· 5 Years of Relevance work Experience as Survey Assistant (Road and Building Construction)
· Ability to use GIS, Survey AutoCAD and Other Design software’s
· Good Communication Skill
· May be required to work weekends when the need arises
*Salary – Open to Negotiation*
*HOW TO APPLY*
Interested applicant should forward application with CV to *firstname.lastname@example.org* using *SURVEY ASSISTANT – CHEVRON* as the subject of the Mail
To apply for this job please visit www.resourceintermediaries.org.