Website RESOURCE INTERMEDIARIES LIMITED
Our client a top lounge in Magodo phase 2 area of Lagos requires the service of a young and vibrant STORE-KEEPER. You are to Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders, Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
*LOCATION – Magodo Phase 2, Lagos*
· Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
· Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
· Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
· Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
· Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
· Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
· Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
*Qualification and Requirement*
· SSCE/ND in any related Field
· 1-2 years of relevance work experience in Hospitality Industry
· Candidate Must Be Able to take Inventory
· Ability to Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
· Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
· Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
*Salary – Very Attractive*
*HOW TO APPLY*
Interested applicant should forward application with CV to *firstname.lastname@example.org* using *STOREKEEPER– MAGODO* as the subject of the Mail
To apply for this job please visit www.resourceintermediaries.org.