Website RESOURCE INTERMEDIARIES LIMITED
Our client guides and implements technological improvements required to meet business Objectives by offering end-to-end IT solutions including hardware, software, network infrastructure, systems integration and provisioning and implementation of mission-critical IT solutions
You are to formulate and facilitate the implementation of strategies which contribute to the organization’s market share, profitability and related objectives in the sales department and reports directly to the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
LOCATION – Surulere, Lagos State
• Identify and consummate new business opportunities, prepare and implement plans for growing the client base.
• Champion the development and implementation of strategies, plans, and programs for delivering and generating revenue from the organization’s goods targeted towards IT customers.
• Work with brand owners to guarantee that they develop a good and effective Channel Market in order to meet their turnover goals and the company’s goals.
• Identify critical inter-dependencies among the other Departments and forge effective organizational linkage to ensure a concerted/seamless implementation of Manifold’s overall business strategy
• Oversee the preparation of the Sales Department’s annual budget and monitor the implementation to minimize overruns.
• Develop and put into action initiatives to boost sales through profitable programs.
• Spearhead the development of products and services.
• Oversee Manifold’s relationship management function and serve as relationship management arrowhead on significant existing/new accounts.
• Coordinate and champion the execution of the performance management, career development and staff promotion processes for the sales department, in line with the HR policies.
• Organize, manage and motivate the available human capital within the department through the establishment of suitable organization structure and implementing development programs to optimize competence and productivity.
Qualification and Requirements:
• HND/BSc in any IT & Business-related Program.
• MSc in an Added advantage
• Minimum of 15 years Experience in Business Development with 10 years relevant experience in IT INDUSTRY and a minimum of 5 years heading a sales/marketing team.
• Candidate must have IT Industry Knowledge (Compulsory)
• Relevant professional qualification is an added Advantage
• Must possess exceptional selling skills.
• Must be technically sound in system building and maintenance.
• Must be business oriented and possess strong analytical skills.
• Sales / Networking/ Relationship Management.
• Leadership & management/ People management.
• Business and Financial Analytical Skill.
Salary/Variable Pay – Open to negotiation + C-Suite Level Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidate should Forward Application with CV to email@example.com using HEAD, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (IT) as subject of the Mail
To apply for this job please visit www.resourceintermediaries.org.