Sian Global Services
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Company: Sian Global Services .
We are looking to hire an executive secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive secretaries are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Executive Secretary Responsibilities:
- Performing accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinating arrangements, meetings, and/or conferences as assigned.
- Taking dictation and writing correspondence.
- Compiling, proofreading, and revising drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Creating and organizing information, and generating reference tools for easy use.
- Answering and screening telephone calls, and responding to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Operating and maintaining office equipment.
- Managing a busy calendar, meeting coordination, and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greeting and receiving guests and clients.
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
Executive Secretary Requirements:
- Degree in business administration (desirable).
Certificate in business administration or related (essential).
- A year experience in an executive support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
Interested candidate should send their cv to the Human Resource Department Email:
Only qualified Candidate will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to Hr.email@example.com