Technocrime Security Limited
Responsible for delivering the security plan and ensuring strict compliance to the BAT security SOPs within their locations.
• Oversee all the security operational activities at the assigned locations (Lagos and Ibadan).
• Coordinate the overall activities of security personnel deployed to assigned locations and ensure the contract terms and expectations of BAT are met and exceeded.
• Collate and prepare nominal roll for operative’s salary payment.
• Prepare duty roster and ensure daily posting of operatives to assigned beats
• Ensures that Muster parades are conducted daily before shifts resumption.
• Document all operational activities in appropriate logbooks and share daily reports with the designated BAT personnel.
• All other duties as assigned by BAT
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and in private security
• Minimum of National Diploma Certificate from a reputable institution
• IT skills (Mandatory)
• Experience with radio/VHF communication
• Ability to work with little supervision and multitask
• Good written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com