Organize materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
Prepare cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
Provide technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
Diagnose and troubleshooting equipment as required.
Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
Authorize technical drawings and engineering plans.
Draw up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
Gather data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
Delegate tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
Complete quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- COREN certified
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com