· Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
· Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
· Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
· Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
· Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
· Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com