Website The Concept Group
· Crafting and applying principles of psychology to understand company’s or team’s culture and help them achieve company’s objectives.
· Give advice on stress prevention and stress management strategies, and teach the staff on handling these techniques
· Develop, implement or evaluate selection procedures, conduct psychometric tests and structured interviews.
· Develop training and appraisal programs.
· Provide suggestions to the management on how to motivate staff and influence them to increase their productivity and achieve company’s objectives.
· Give advice on new technologies like e-learning or virtual team working.
· Help the staff members to develop leadership, teamwork and communication skills in them to work efficiently for the company.
· Deal with stress and high pressure situations and work stress free amongst the employees.
Education and Qualifications: A degree of bachelors in Psychology is essential, with 1-5 years experience and a minimum of 2:1 from the following schools:
· University of Lagos
· Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State
· University of Ibadan Oyo State
· University of Ghana, Ghana
· University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
· Regent University College of Science & Technology, Accra Ghana.
How to Apply: All qualified candidates should forward their curriculum Vitae with telephone numbers and email addresses to: email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org