Website Tophedge_G Tophedge Group
A Business Administrator, or Business Director, is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a business. Their duties include hiring staff members, leading department meetings and communicating with upper-management to implement new policies and procedures among daily operations.
- Plan strategies for streamlining and improving business operations.
- Reorganize or hire staff to expand operations in collaboration with human resources teams.
- Handle business finances and plan the budget with the help of finance and accounting leaders and team members.
- BSC/HND/OND in any relevant course.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, public speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Good goal-setting, strategic planning and motivation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org