U-Connect Human Resource Limited
- Responsible for the management of existing clients to ensue retention, development of new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
- The executive must demonstrate the ability to attract new business to achieve designated revenue target levels.
Develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
– Relationship Building and Client Service Delivery
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Reviewing clients’’ profiles in a bid to create value adding initiatives.
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Conducts presentations to clients.
– Personal Effectiveness
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks, and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
Continuous update of skills (financial management, data analytics, relationship management and communication) through self-study, financial journals/magazines, internet, and formal training programmes
– Sales, Marketing and Productivity
- Takes responsibility of achieving BD sales targets to ensure growth of market share
- Markets full spectrum of products (RSA and MPP).
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth.
HND/B.Sc. in any discipline
At least 3 – 5 years of experience in sales and business development in the financial industry
Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.