The administrative assistant, will help manage and coordinate the affairs of the aftersales department together with the Head, Aftersales. While the Head, Aftersales coordinates operations, the administrative assistant organizes technical team compliance to standard operating procedures and liaises with customers to ensure efficiency in the team.
See below responsibilities and qualifications
– Be the first point of access to customers by receiving customer requests/complaints through the aftersales email or phone calls.
– Organize and coordinate technician’s schedules with the approval of the Head, Aftersales
– Handle and approve travel arrangements, departmental procurements, maintenance of gadgets and other admin related functions in the department.
– Liaise with the company’s administrative officer to communicate and implement company policies in the admin department.
– Review reports and invoices from the technician
– Work in collaboration with the customer service department to achieve synergy and ensure efficiency in operations.
1-2 years’ experience in Admin/Customer Service role
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Experience with using office suites as well as google suites
Technical experience is an added advantage
CVs should be sent to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org