• Generating new business
• Increase the company’s customer base.
• Carry out research on industry trends and demand for our services
• Oversee aspects of the website as it relates to the advertising campaigns.
• Supervise Marketing Officers in the department;
• Suggest services that are of interest to clients based on information gathered in the field;
• Track marketing sales and report accordingly;
• Prepare and present weekly/monthly and quarterly reports.
• Work with other marketing team member to promote the Company brand and services;
• Research and formulate ways to optimize client base.
• Prepare and demonstrate presentations of various marketing strategies to the management team.
• Stays abreast of changes in the eCommerce marketing environment, and adjusts marketing plans accordingly, to best serve the objectives of the organization;
• A Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in marketing or other similar roles.
• Good communication skill.
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, using MARKETING MANAGER as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com