Website ZAIKA FOOD LIMITED
We are looking to hire a skilled Maintenance Engineer to assist the department in carrying all type of mechanical and welding functions. You’ll also assist to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and report directly to your LINE MANAGER
· You’ll be responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery in industrial settings.
· You’ll be involved in all type of Welding and Mechanical Functions.
· You’ll oversee routine maintenance and organize repairs.
· You’ll also be involved with control and monitoring devices and occasionally in the manufacture of items that will help in maintenance.
· Perform other duties assigned by the Line manager
JOB QUALIFICATION / QUALIFICATION
· OND/HND/BSc in Mechanical or Electrical engineer
· 3-5 years of relevance work experience working in FOOD PROCESSING AND MANUFACTURING Company (food and beverage Industry only)
· Must Possess Technical abilities
· Good Welding and Mechanical skill
· Knowledge of Project management techniques
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skill
· Basic computer and maths skill
· Close proximity to Ikeja is an added advantage
SALARY – Very attractive
Deadline: 30th June 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should forward CV with application to firstname.lastname@example.org using MAINTENANCE ENGINEER as subject of the Mail
Please don’t bother to apply if you have not worked in FOOD MANUFACTURNG AND PROCESSING COMPANY before.
Please share ……..
To apply for this job please visit www.zaikafoodsng.com.